Book all your training courses online for Autumn Term 2014 and Spring Term 2015
Full course details available
We provide courses and training to support all your MIS, School Improvement, Computing Curriculum and E-Safety needs
Download your copy of the Curriculum Training Brochure for Autumn Term 2014
Browse our courses and book online
Ask us about holding Staff Meetings and Pupil Workshops
Taking Care of Your Data with the Cloud Backup Service
Remove the need to retain, maintain and invest in a local backup solution
If your school is looking to save time and money, consider Cloud Backups from The ICT Service
The ICT Service
We are driven by a commitment to education. We believe that ICT can make a significant difference to children’s learning and well-being and that it is business-critical for schools. We believe that Britain’s future depends upon the development of citizens who are creative, confident and responsible users of technology.
Our ambition is to be recognised across the East of England as leaders in the field of educational ICT.
The ICT Service has a broad range of expertise and experience working with schools in Cambridgeshire and beyond. We understand the demands facing school leaders and practitioners and work closely with them to develop a coherent approach to strategies for ICT.
- briefings Fortnightly Briefing 12 November 2014 General news round-up from The ICT Service 12-11-2014
- news Film Festival Briefings – Free to attend Have you ever thought about taking part in the Cambridgeshire Young People's Film Festival? Have you taken part before? Are you planning to take part this year? The Elearning team will be holding FREE briefings across the county for all Cambridgeshire schools 12-11-2014
- news Your Data – Taken Care of with Cloud Backups from The ICT Service The ICT Service has introduced a solution that you may consider a worthwhile investment to gain time and savings for your school whilst significantly improving the processes of protecting your important data. 12-11-2014
E-Safety Advice and Resources from The ICT Service Gone Global
Cambridgeshire schools and others far beyond the county borders are benefiting from the easy to access E-Safety free resources that The ICT Service provisions over at
The Admin Forums are Coming Next Week! Booked Your Place Yet?
Do you fancy being one step ahead? Do you want to know what is coming before it hits the inbox?
Do you want to stop the palpitations and a touch of the vapours? Do you enjoy hearing the latest gossip on the block? Come along to and Admin Forum. 12-11-2014
- news RAISEonline Key Stage 1 / Key Stage 2 Data and Phonics Data Now Available 2014 Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 unvalidated data and Phonics data are now available in the interactive section of RAISEonline, as are the summary reports. 12-11-2014
- news TechFuture Girls – A Computer Club Scheme now Free to all schools The Tech Partnership is delighted to announce that TechFuture Girls will now be available free to all schools. Formerly known as ‘CC4G’, this is a well-established resource for after school or lunchtime clubs, aimed at girls aged 10 - 14. Since its launch in 2005, more than 150,000 girls have benefitted from its mix of activities, games and projects, all designed to build girls’ skills and confidence in technology. 12-11-2014
We invite our customers to use our online form to quickly let us know if you have a request or an incident to report.
Let us know if you would like to receive any of our regular email newsletters direct to your inbox.
Add products to your basket to enquire about multiple services
what people say…
Very helpful, I like the way that The ICT Service can come on to the system remotely it saves so much time!
Christ Cater, Cottenham Primary School
I was given extremely clear and understandable instructions to help me find my way through difficulties.
Sue Bardell, LLDD Team, CCC
...really helplful during a very stressful time...
Secondary School ICT Technician
I found the whole session incredibly useful. You gave us lots of useful resources to take back to school and even more to think about.
All courses that I have attended are so helpful and are explained in terms that I can understand and I am not afraid to ask questions.
Sarah Walker, Thorndown Primary School
Always helpful to guide me through the troubled waters of the Post 16 Census! I don't know how I would manage without them.
Christine Bradshaw, St Ivo School
The course answered all my questions but went far beyond my expectations. Very good value for money. I also appreciate the handbook.
Margaret Carpenter, Longsands Academy
Lorraine on The ICT Service Helpline was very patient and friendly and seemed genuinely pleased to be helping me.
Sheena Marsh, Sawtry Infant School
I attended a truly fantastic course which has really opened my eyes to how I can use SIMS to support my data analysis.
Yasmin Trace, Hatton Park Primary School
The trainers was very happy to answer all questions so that we are able to use the system in the most effective way for our school
Alison Rowbotham, The Weatheralls Primary School
We have used The ICT Service now for many years, and have the highest praise for all the departments we deal with (we couldn’t live without our ICT technician or the helpdesk!).
Weatheralls Primary School
I always find the technical team extremely helpful and knowledgeable and very patient with whatever question you ask!
Emily Lewney, Bar Hill Community Primary School
Everyone I deal with on the Helpline is helpful and patient especially understanding the pressures we're under. It's lovely to know we have an efficient team available when needed.
Lynn Hilling, The Vine Primary School
Emma always explains what you need to do very clearly and is extremely helpful - Thank you
Sue Scott, Alderman Payne Primary School
Thank you. The e-safety session was one of the best uses of time that I have had for a long while.
Our Technician always goes the extra mile for us. He understands our school needs and limitations. He is considered to be one of our school team.
Primary School Headteacher
I don't know what I would do without The ICT helpline. I have always found them to be friendly and supportive whenever I have called
Primary School Secretary
The Helpline are always great when I ring and try to sort the problem there and then at all times if possible. Great service.
Paula Beeby, Coates Primary School
Really clear, easy to follow course with some great ideas.
Sarah Dodsworth, Wisbech St Mary Primary School